Tuesday, June 2, 2009

But it's Alright, I'm Alright, Just Dance

Who knew that talking to a good friend and dance music could make it better?

Apparently not me.  After having one of those up and down days, it took a long conversation with someone and a random dance mix on my iPod seemed to make me feel better.  It might be cheesy, but it works.  So where are the stories about that?  About friends that keep us grounded and sane when every little things seems to be going wrong?  Maybe they're all in the Young Adult or Teen section, but even if they are, I think that the rest of the world need it too.  Like a mini ego boost, to see that there are people out there that are exactly like you and your friends.  Granted, I'm not the best at writing these kinds of stories, but a girl can dream, right?  

And on that note and with this very short, more personal entry, I head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment