Thursday, September 10, 2009

Now it's time to go...

Oh, look. Another month went by and I haven't posted. I promise you that I have been writing during that time though. I'm putting together a new novel idea and it's working out pretty well at the moment. It's unique (or so I'm told) so we shall see. It's taking the Greek mythology surrounding sirens and modernizing it. So all of my fingers and toes are crossed on this one.

Real life has been a bit of a pain in the butt. Working and paying bills and trying to find a roommate have occupied my thoughts. I'm hoping once things settle down again that my blogging and writing will take a more regular turn and we'll have weekly updates again instead of quick monthly ones.

Also, new blog picture thanks to the wonderful Michael Abella. He is my hero. That is all as it is time for work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment