Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Precious Fragile Little Thing...

I have made my NaNoWriMo account. I'm excited and nervous. I really want to win this and accomplish something so we shall see. It's over here. Also, my website is updated with a new picture, new playlist and a link to my NaNo profile. :) (That's over here.)

The new journaling idea has been working out so far. It's actually helping with plotting, so I'm gonna be keeping that up. It's been fun. I try to take some time out of my lunch hour to do some writing and it's been successful. Also, I try to do something writing related when I get home too, so that I'm not all distracted by the internet. Trying to get ready for next month. I'm seriously doing this and I wanted to try this for a few years now. Last year was a half-hearted attempt. This year, I'm going to do this.

So for now, I'm going to write away from the computer and that temptress, the internet, while I'm waiting for dinner to be ready. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear more about NaNoWriMo at our lesson today. Funny how you refer to the internet as That Temptress ~ I think of my entire computer as a Temptress!

    ReplyDelete