Sunday, January 3, 2010

01.03.10 - A New Year's Resolution

Okay, this is something that I'm sure happens a lot in the beginning of the year, but I'm making a resolution. I've made several over the past three days. Some of which I'm going to list here. But my main resolution is to blog every day. No matter how tired I am. No matter what I write about. I need to blog, to actually keep writing. It's hard and it will be a challenge so, here it goes.

Anyways, other solutions:

1) Never regret something that once made you smile.

2) Take a picture every day. At the end of the year, I'm going to compile them together. At the moment, I have no idea what to take for today's picture. I'm off and I have spent the day watching movies and napping. Totally a lazy Sunday. But lazy Sundays are good every once in a while. I needed this one.

Okay, I have to get back to the long list of things I have to do this evening, including make dinner, but expect blogs every day! My total of like two readers.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!... So glad you decided to do this. Now that you have it in print it will be easier to follow through. I'll be waiting...
    I also love the 'taking pics' idea. I actually thought of doing something like that also, although not everyday. I'm already thinking about next year's Christmas and my photos are going to play a big part in that.
    Go out this a.m. I think there might be some sun out there ~ it makes snow a little easier to bear...

    ReplyDelete