Wednesday, January 6, 2010

01.06.10 - One minute writer: laughter

One Minute Writer: Blog Prompt - What do you want to rediscover?

"I would love to rediscover how I laugh. It's evolved so much since I started laughing. I'm sure it was some childish giggle as a baby, maybe with some gurgling. Now it is more cackle like… with a little Betty Rubble. It's cute, but I forget how I natural laugh sometimes."

Everyone has a different laugh. I forget what mine started as. I remember trying to tone mine down at one point because I cackle. I'm since just accepted it and moved on. I'm loud when I laugh. Get over it. Everyone knows I'm enjoying myself. :)

In other news, I'm totally looking forward to the days off from work I have next week. I just need to relax and get my head back on straight. Then hopefully I should have new stuff written and I will feel accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment