Monday, January 11, 2010

01.11.10 - A crazy day

First of all, sorry that I have been dating my entries wrong for the past two days. I'm pretty smooth, I know, but at least they were every day. Have to give myself credit for that one.

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately, which isn't really helping much because it's not thinking about writing. It's about other things. And that just leaves me with a sour taste in my mouth. Not such a huge fan of that.

In other news, I did enter a writing contest. That is rather huge, I realize, since I haven't actively written much in a while. It was a short, 250 word drabble, but it was something and hopefully it will work out in my favor. Fingers crossed everyone!

Another short blog, but very think heavy day and I need to make to do lists. Hopefully something else will be written soon and as soon as winners are announced, I will publish my drabble here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment