Saturday, January 16, 2010

01.16.10 - Seriously?

This is just a day of craziness. And I'm very tired. But I got an interesting letter in the mail. Apparently it would cost $65 for someone to be able to google my web site. That's a lot of money for someone who really doesn't have that. I mean, don't get me wrong, I understand that it might cost a little something for me, but seriously, $65? It just seems a little much.

In writing news, another of the elementals is poking my brain. He apparently needs to be written in some form. I think I should just write out the character profiles of all of them (elementals and sirens alike) so they can leave my brain alone. That would certainly make me happy. So we shall see what happens. I have a test I have to take for work, so I will be focusing on that more than anything else until it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment