Tuesday, January 5, 2010

01.05.10 - Friends are honestly the best thing in the world

And I'm sure everyone knows that. So when my friends show up at my house with Chinese food, it makes for a nice evening. No matter how tired I am, the bond I have with my girls is priceless. Singing random songs, laughing, reading texts and watching movie trailers actually made my night.

Everyone has this point in their lives, when there are people in their lives, the people that shape them, bring them joy, sadness. Right now, for me, those people are my friends. But what are they for my characters? That's a big question. Are they friends? Past lovers? Wives? Children? What makes a character tick. It's a big thing for me when I figure out backstory for my characters.

So what makes you tick? What makes you smile? Cry? Laugh until you cry?

No comments:

Post a Comment