Saturday, January 9, 2010

01.08.10 - A long day of balloon fishing

I spent a lot of today driving and I'm pretty exhausted. Not much to say other than I'm at my grandfathers and I got here safe and sound. I fell asleep while watching a movie and attended a birthday party for an eight year old where her cat stole the party. (It was a very cute theme. They had to solve the mystery together) Then we had to fish for balloons because the strings broke. To do this, you need a tall balloon (aka one with a REALLLY long string). Attach to it a relatively small piece of duct tape. Too large and the balloon will be too top heavy. Once you have done this, you must very carefully let the balloon with the tape get to the balloon you need to retrieve. We spent the better part of the afternoon bringing them down and letting them go again. It was a really fun game that we made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment