Sunday, January 10, 2010

01.09.10 - Another late one

So therefore it will be short due to exhaustion.

Today was not as hard as I thought it was going to be and yet nearly impossible to get through. I thought being on the Cape and going to church and the cemetery was going to be really upsetting. It wasn't as bad as I was picturing. Trust me to psych it up for no reason. But that hard part was being around my family and hearing their perceptions of the woman I am right now. That was really hard. Because, while it's not the total truth, they're not just imagining things. So that was hard. Suppose I have some soul searching to do. Perhaps a short story or a writing exercise is in the works?

Side note: AVATAR = AMAZING! Go see it and fall in love with Sam Worthington.

No comments:

Post a Comment