Thursday, January 7, 2010

01.07.10 - Such a lazy day.

I had a nothing day. And it was amazing. I spent the majority of my day relaxing, though I should have most definitely been packing. Definitely should have been packing. I'm taking a six day vacation from work. I'm calling it my palette cleanser. Two days with my grandfather, twoish? days with my cousin and time to myself, cleaning out my brain. I want to start fresh with something to write.

Today's laziness was broken when I enjoyed some sushi with my friend Sara. Interestingly enough, I got an idea for the elementals book I'd thought of when I was still in college. Those characters are starting to attack my brain. So I'm not sure what will happen, if the sirens will beat out the elementals, but we shall see. I'm curious.

Okay, short entry for I need to pack. I will be mostly MIA until I get back, but there will be journals cause it's my New Year's Resolution.

Three things I rediscovered today:
1) I love the idea for my first book and I want to maybe go back to that before all the index cards on my doors
2) I'm obsessed with many things and am a huge nerd
3) I want a Flip camera. Real bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment