Tuesday, January 12, 2010

01.12.10 - the muses....

I'm prepping this blog entry on the ferry so that I'm on top of things tonight. I'm watching last night's episode of Castle, and boy is it entertaining. I like how he decided to be authentic when figuring out how his character would get out of a rather tight situation. Very interesting. I wonder what kinds of things I should be trying to figure out. Hmm… food for thought.

Also, that entry I submitted to that writing contest has gotten some good feedback. I'm really excited about that and glad that people seem to be enjoying it. It makes me feel really good. I'm glad I got something written this vacation.

Sitting on the ferry is definitely an experience. This one is different and it gives me some food for thought. About boats. I'm always trying to get more information, more background for future stories, things that kind of poke my brain. And this episode of Castle is helping too. I have an idea for something, something mildly cute. Another possible ending for my first book idea, the one I started in college. The one I set aside when my grandmother passed away. The one I shouldn't be writing when I have something else prepped. It's hard.

The muses! They never shut up!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with "Dreamer." So glad you wrote it and entered it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete