Friday, July 10, 2009

I Give It All My Oxygen

Been an interesting day. Went visiting all over the place and met some nice people. Worked on the website some (www.me-night.com) so that was mildly productive. The only thing I didn't like about today was that I didn't really write anything. This makes me sad. Granted, I am writing a blog right, now which is good, but I didn't write anything story wise. So maybe as soon as I post this, I can open Pages and get something actually out there. I need to get focused and start working towards something.

I might try running with the idea I'd been working on the other night, about the guy in the Army. I think he might be a fun character to wrap my head around. Not my usual, but I think I should start simple and work my way up. Not sure what to name him yet, though. I want him to be someone people looked up to because he was brave. Now that he's stuck at a desk, that mentality has changed some. He needs to feel a purpose in what he's doing. Gee, I wonder where he's coming from. Let's see how this pans out.

OH! I almost forgot. I have a Twitter now too. http://twitter.com/me_night Please follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment